SLAMMERS FC GIRLS ECNL
2019 TRYOUTS INFORMATION
Wednesday May 1 : Sage Hill School : 2006 : 630-8PM
Wednesday May 1 : Sage Hill School : 2005 : 730-9PM
Thursday May 2 : Sage Hill School : 2004 : 630-8PM
Thursday May 2 : Sage Hill School : 2003 : 730-9PM
Tuesday May 7 : Sage Hill School : 2002/01 : 8-930PM
Wednesday May 8 : Sage Hill School : 2004 : 630-8PM
Wednesday May 8 : Sage Hill School : 2003 : 730-9PM
Thursday May 9 : Sage Hill School : 2006 : 630-8PM
Thursday May 9 : Sage Hill School : 2005 : 730-9PM
For Slammers FC players ages 13-18, exposure to college coaches and the college recruiting process is important. The ECNL has provided to excel in recruiting opportunities for our membership. It is a top priority for our staff to assist our players in finding the right school, athletically and academically, where he, or she, will be successful.
The Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) was founded in 2009 to enhance the developmental experience of female youth soccer players in the United States through:
- Improving the competitive environment through creation of a true national competitive league with multiple flights;
- Improving the process for identifying elite female soccer players for the U.S. Soccer youth national teams through a systematic scouting and identification program based on national competitions; and
- Improving the daily training environment at top female youth soccer clubs through developing best practices and training and organizational guidelines for its member clubs.
The goal of the Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) is to change the landscape for elite female soccer players in the United States through innovative, player-centered programming and to enhance the overall experience by creating a better, more enjoyable, and more successful player, coach, and club development model.
To accomplish this goal, the ECNL developed a common organizational structure, composed of individual clubs operating collectively under the direction of a commissioner. Because the ECNL exists to promote the common interest of its member clubs, the ECNL operating model is unified and comprehensive and values accessibility and sustainability. The ECNL utilizes four primary delivery mechanisms, or platforms, for Changing the Daily Environment:
1. The Competition Platform;
2. The Player Identification Platform;
3. The Club and Coach Development Platform, and
4. The HER Platform (a female-specific health, wellness, and rejuvenation platform).
The #GAMECHANGER campaign celebrates the desire, ambition and impact of the ECNL athlete. #GAMECHANGER defines the inner struggle that SHE has on a daily basis, and showcases the choice to become great. It reaches deep into HER core, exposing all that makes her amazing, resilient and driven.
HOW ECNL WAS FOUNDED
The ECNL was founded in 2009 by forward-thinking Directors of Coaching across the country who saw a need for change in and special commitment to improving the daily environment for American elite female youth soccer players. These Directors came together and collaborated to build what would become the top female youth development platform in the world. The grass roots leadership and cooperation was unprecedented in American youth soccer, and the ECNL continues to be the most progressive and innovative development platform in the country.